Whatever happens....

ashley cooper mail.easilyamazed at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:39:02 PDT 2008

Thank you, Harrison, Chris and Michael, for pondering my question.

I appreciate that you've reinforced for me the purpose of grounding in the
present moment... really being centered in the invitation to go deeper into
the present moment... what IS happening, what is here before us now... to
satiate in the experience that has emerged and become enlivened by what has
unfolded. It's sacred, it's happened, it's here with us as a part of our
being now because we've experienced it. We *get* to experience what is
happening now. We don't have to worry about all the other what-ifs. Thank
you for reminding me and reinforcing for me the importance of constantly
inviting into that essential starting place of the present moment... and for
focusing my attention on how slippery the slope of spending energy and
attention on the alternative possibilities can be. I look forward to holding
that more attentively within my own awareness.

... and I'll keep pondering if there are words that I can say that echo that
"whatever..." intention for me with more clarity. ;)

For me, I do experience the principles as an invitation. We are invited to
be with one another in this way for this shared experience. Fortunately
there is the Law, granting everyone the freedom to make their own conscious
choices about their involvement, to accept or reject the principle's
invitations. The principles help me shape the space. I've taken the time to
set up tea and coffee because I think "you" might enjoy them. I like for the
room to feel inviting and easily engagable because I want you to feel
welcomed and feel free to engage. I also am taking the time to shape the
space a little by sharing with you these principles and interesting little
critters because I'd like for you to trust your inner knowing and be present
with the life that is emerging here.  My interest in pondering the language
is simply an effort to make my invitations as clear as possible...

Again, thanks so much for helping me reflect into this with you!

And I'd love to know of other "facts of life" sayings that exist in other
languages... including english.

Warmly,
Ashley
in sunny Seattle