Living Peace: the open space of our lives

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Mon Jul 21 23:57:40 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm happy that people are enjoying the book. And would love to hear what
thoughts, questions, further inquiry the book evokes.

Audrey, if you could say a little about what difficulty you are having
downloading it, that'd be great.

Please feel free to contact me offlist and let's see if there's a way of
figuring it out...

after a very full day of Lisa Heft's OST learning workshop,
warmly,
raffi