Living Peace: the open space of our lives

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 10:48:36 PDT 2008

Raffi (and all),

I have printed out "Living Peace", 3-hole punched all the pages, and
bound it up in a nice 3-ring binder.  Vera's cover page is on the
front.  I am proud to hold this book in my hands.  My copy will be on
display at the annual Practice of Peace workshop next January in New
York.

Ralph

Ralph Copleman
44 Titus Avenue