latest count on percentage of Open Space countries

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Sat Jul 19 17:45:17 PDT 2008

Thanks to all of you who responded to my query.  I love your reflection,
Gerard, that the map is not the territory.  The same thing is true about the
current number of countries in the world.

When I Google "number of countries" I get the phrase, "By most accounts,
there are 195 countries in the world."  (there are 192 in the United
Nations).

So, in terms of percentages, by using Michael Pannwitz's number 132 on the
Open Space World Map, I can safely say that Open Space Technology has been
used in more than 68% of the countries on the planet.  And I especially like
Harrison's count that in the 22 years of presence - space has been opened in
excess of 100,000 time - well in excess.

Looking forward to seeing many of you next week in San Francisco.

>From the monsoons in Phoenix,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990
480.759.0262
www.christinewhitneysanchez.com

Please consider the environment before you print this email