Short intro video to OS in French?

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Jul 17 18:47:38 PDT 2008

Marc--

How about some of John Engle's work with circles of change in Haiti?
Here is one I found on youtube:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OGI7lyyvyv4

And another:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g4fU-O-umww

Then there is open space in 30 seconds (Phelim, have you recovered your
great film?):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V22R6_7eDNE

			:- Doug. Germann