Going underground as facilitator - Follow-up

Jack Martin Leith jack at jackmartinleith.com
Wed Jul 16 02:16:41 PDT 2008

Marc,

Thanks very much for sharing your experiences with us.

Following the workshop that Paul Levy and I ran in May to explore the ins
and outs of Open Space (read all about it at
www.jackmartinleith.com/?page_id=212), my current view is: "If you think it
will work, then it will."

I hope your experiments will continue, and wish you success and fulfilment.

Jack

Jack Martin Leith
Facilitating collaborative innovation and change using the Now-to-New
approach
Bristol, United Kingdom
Mobile: 07831 840541 (+44 7831 840541)
Skype: jackmartinleith