SV: Harrison Owen in Europe

Lise Damkjær lise at learning4life.dk
Mon Jul 14 02:06:09 PDT 2008

Hello Michael

Thank you for your invitation - I certainly participate in the Berlin-event
Wawerider-thing in november.

I tried to register online, but was asked for pasword for Boscop - anything
I did wrong? or should I open an new account/boscop to register?

See you in Berlin in november!

Lise
Copenhagen

Lise Damkjaer