latest count on percentage of Open Space countries

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Jul 11 04:10:17 PDT 2008

I don't know the "percentage" - mostly because I don't have a real number
for the total number of countries. But that is a small point. Michael
Pannwitz has been maintaining the OS Global Map, and I am sure some one has
the URL for it. But my memory says that OS has showed up in either 132 or
134 countries. Michael - where are you with the latest count? And if you
want another number you could mention that in the 22 years of presence -
space has been opened in excess of 100,000 time - well in excess.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>

  _____