Showing ourselves

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Fri Jul 25 10:56:48 PDT 2008

Dear colleagues gathered in San Francisco from all over,
in the last two days two more osnicks have included themselves in the
world map, both from the United States of America:
-Scott Gassman from Hollis Hills, he is also inviting us to a newly
blossoming Stammtisch he is convening together with Esther Matte in New
York on August 7th (since this is not the regular, official date for a
stammtisch all of us can go without missing our local event!!). One day,
WOSonOS will take place in New York, for instance in 2011 when North
America is hosting us again
and
Thomas Leahy from Boulder (looking at the picture he sent I thought,
well, he is at the SF WOSonOS and Michael jr is sitting right next to
him, well, fooled myself, its a several year old picture of an annual
event taking place in Colorado in open space..ever since 1994!!!He was
trained way back by Ward Flynn...anyone know Thomas or Ward?)

These two new entries reminded me to invite all of you to have a look at
the map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

and to include yourself. Looking through the list of SF participants
Lisa posted it seems to me that there is a whole bunch of you that would
make a great addition to the world map....showing us to each other and
the world and spreading the information on  where all os is being used
and who the facilitators are around the globe.
Its also a great gadget providing contact data to stay in touch.

The papers here were full of reports and big pictures on the Obama
speech in Berlin...in fact more than 200 000 people showed up...its
still the talk of thé town...

Have a great closing circle
mmp