Invitation to Art of Hosting, Bowen island, BC, Canada, September 28 - October 1

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Thu Jul 17 22:20:16 PDT 2008

Hi Open Space friends and colleagues:

I'd like to invite any and all to consider joining us on Bowen Island, BC,
Canada at the end of September for a four day learning experience in teh Art
of Hosting and Harvesting conversations that matter.  Hosted in part by the
Berkana Institute, and our team of hosts, this learning retreat will look at
and play with methodologies including World Cafe, Appreciative Inquiry and
our beloved Open Space.  Also we look at mental models, design tools and
theory supporting the work of hosting conversations in communities and
organiations, taking this work to scale.

Our hosting team consists of myself, Caitlin Frost, Monica Nissen, Tenneson
Woolf and David Stevenson.  All are experienced OST practitioners as well as
experienced in other methodologies as well.

If you are interested, please grab our invitation and consider joining us on
the west coast of Canada in the beginning of the northern fall.

Invitation is here<http://chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/bowen%20island%20aoh%20invitation.done2.pdf>,
more about the Art of Hosting is here.
<http://chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot/?p=1337>
See you at OSonOS or elsewhere in the world!

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Principal, Harvest Moon Consultants, Ltd.
http://www.harvestmoonconsultants.com