latest count on percentage of Open Space countries

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Thu Jul 10 16:18:08 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I've been totally engrossed in a wonderful project with the Girl Scout
Movement, where Open Space, World Cafe and Appreciative Inquiry will show up
along with a couple of newly designed processes for the 10-15,000 girls and
adults at the 2008 Girl Scout National Convention.

We're in the process of developing materials which will be available to
millions of Girl Scouts around the world and I would like to be as accurate
as possible.  What is the latest guesstimate for the percentage of countries
on the planet where Open Space has been used?

Can't wait to see many of you at WOSonOS!

Warm regards from HOT Phoenix,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990
480.759.0262
 <http://www.christinewhitneysanchez.com/> www.christinewhitneysanchez.com

Please consider the environment before you print this email