Happy WOSonOS 2008

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Jul 21 15:00:13 PDT 2008

Dear friends in Open Space

I just pop in to wish you all HAPPY HAPPY DAYS in SF. Having been to quite a
few of these gatherings (well very few compared to a few of you) I do know
it will be great - and with Lisa and her team preparing and holding space it
can't be anything short of FABULOUS.

I am fortunate to have a spy from my hometown mingling around with you.
Please give Eva a hug from me - everyone - for bringing many many stories
back to Kungsbacka.

I look forward to hearing about where WOSonOS will go the coming year or
maybe even two years... And plan to join you all in 2009.

BIG HUGS

Thomas Herrmann from Kungsbacka, sunny Sweden