Open Space with Construction Engineers

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Jan 29 14:33:26 PST 2008

Carla -- Absolutely brilliant! ("Open Space is the only intervention I can
think of. (so there is no plan B). And they also explain to me that nobody
is going to talk, that nobody is going to step into the circle etc etc. And
than I say, if nobody is going to talk and if nobody is going to step inside
the circle than either you do not have a problem or you have a very severe
problem.")

With or without your permission I intend to use your words at the first
opportunity. Thanks for sharing.

Harrison