AW: Stable Nutrient Environment

Marei Kiele mareikiele at web.de
Wed Jan 23 07:41:42 PST 2008

Hello Ralph and all,

As I believe there is no real „reality“ but a perceived reality ~ the
experience of a “stable nutrient environment” is dependent on the
perspective of the perceiver ~ whoever was there 13.7 billion years ago
!

Today in our culture offering a variety of food during an OST meeting
supports the experience of the "stable nutrient environment"; do that we
a bunch of people doing OST while they are on a fast and it may not be
as appreciated... ;-)

Marei