Philosophical Question

Pat Black patoitextiles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:50:00 PST 2008

I love the question and don't necessarily read nutrient as food. I
agree with all that has been offered as response to your question but
will add a little more.   I think of it as elements or molecules or
even substances depending on how organized it is that are open to new
relationships.  So the conditions are rich in that there are a variety
of substances present and there edges are open to being engaged.  They
are stable in that they are not shooting electrons all over and
causing other substances to become unstable and shooting their
electrons all over but they have space to engage with other
substances.  The environment is also relatively stable, in other
words, all the criteria associated with live or managing identity in
the case of inorganic substances are within a certain range.  Not to
hot or too cold, not to corrosive etc.

Thinking of this in organizational terms I would translate that to
mean there has to be space for questions that don't have answers, at
least yet.  There is space for the possibility for relationships to
occur in that mix and new ways of thinking or thoughts to emerge.
prepare to be surprised.   That is how I would view nutrient rich and
stable environment from an organizational position.  From the
organizational standpoint shooting electrons are handled with the law
of two feet.  Too many free radicals to be comfortable or productive?
Get up and move somewhere else where you can settle down enough to
enter into relationship with someone else.
Pat Black