Thoughts on a Town Crier

Brian S Bainbridge briansb at mira.net
Sun Jan 13 22:29:29 PST 2008

Dear Peggy

I guess I am lazy.

I really have never used any form of time-keeping or time-crying.

Even in short events, I reckon if people are so wrapped up in the topic they
have started and are pursuing, then "whatever happens..." in a
self-organizing fashion is how I have always seen things. Which reinforces
my "laziness".

Sometimes, they just keep going but transmogrify into the other topic or
topics on the wall anyway. They often seem interrelated -0 understandable
that the group has some commonality of purpose and origin if it is a company
group, obviously.

So far, I have never heard - in the closing circle of such groups - anyone
jumping up and down about "we should have been told the time". I think they
get that the responsibility rests with them, especially if they are a repeat
Open Space group.

My 2-cent's worth of observation-experience, I guess.

Cheers and blessings,   BRIAN

Fr Brian S. Bainbridge
0412 111 525

Skype: briansbain