Eliminating the Middle Man

Anand Kumar anand at aeneasktc.com
Mon Jan 7 05:39:25 PST 2008

 Dear Colleagues,

      Greetings ! Here's to  to let you know that we  are convening  a   2
Day Workshop by Harrison Owen on the 29th-30th May 2008 in London .U.K

      Some of you will know that Harrison is putting his final touches to
his new book entitled:  Wave Riders.

      The focus of this workshop is on: Wave Riders: Leadership of Self
Organising and High Performance Systems

Some Rationale for the Workshop

      "The search for high performance has been a major concern of
businesses and organizations for decades. Achieving optimum levels of human
performance is no longer just an issue of organizational effectiveness and
maximized profit, but now a matter of global survival".

      Harrison argues that in part the solution for achieving high
performance is not another round of organizational change but a paradigm
shift in our thinking and the need to recognize the importance of self
organizing. "In effect were we to recognize and fully appreciate the power
of self organization we could be relieved of an enormous task, freeing time
and energy for the many other pressing issues of our day .We might actually
learn how to leverage the power of self organization for our benefit,
thereby achieving levels of performance which presently lie beyond our
wildest dreams."

      In this 2 day workshop, Harrison  will challenge senior leaders and
others to explore on the leadership of High Performance in a self organising
world. Most of the 2 days will be spent in an immersion of Open Space
experiences. It will therefore provide senior leaders with the Skills for
using and managing Open Space Technology in their own leadership approach.

      And YES:  we will offer a discount to the OSLIST Community.  Booking
and details of  the Workshop are at www.aeneasktc.com   Looking forward to
meeting you all in London in May.

      Warmly

Anand