What color open space

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Sat Jan 5 08:41:02 PST 2008

An addendum to my previous thoughts:

In the beginning was the "word" is a rather well known statement and
that applies to my previous comment.  Open Space World just had to be
said in Monterrey and those there "got it".  We didn't need the UN
connection to confirm or structure what that emerged.

Warm regards to all

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation