New Year's Resolutions/eliminating the Middle Man

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Jan 3 08:31:12 PST 2008

I think, ho, that I would gladly add "consulting" to

"...much of what we do under the heading of organizing is pretty much a
waste of time.It would also be true that much of what we have been
taught about managing and the role of management will require some
drastic revision."

Greetings from Berlin
mmp