Lisa's messages to the list

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:35:56 PST 2008

Hi dear Lisa,

I was just thinking, this morning as your emails popped into my inbox one by
one, "how fun that Lisa is sitting at her computer in this new year and
sprinkling us with her warm wishes, and exciting reminders about the
WOSonOS!"

So, even though that's not exactly how it happened, I am always glad to
receive all your messages.

New Year blessings to all, and appreciation for this wide community of
friends,
love, Christy

--
Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc