World Open Space on Open Space - Schedule and Registration

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Jan 30 20:59:05 PST 2008

Hello, dear colleagues - our lovely website is still in the making - so
until it is launched, we will be sending you information via the OSLIST and
directly.  However, we are happy to announce that registration for the
WOSonOS is now open.  Take a look at the schedule of wonderful events,
below, so that you can plan your stay.  We will also be providing
information on accommodation and activities in the region, travel
information and more.  In the registration form - a web-based service we are
using called Acteva - it does direct you to our website address - however
that is not up yet - stay tuned for more announcements and information.
Thank you for sharing this announcement with your colleagues, communities
and networks.

(drum roll, please.....)

_______________________

 The Open Space Institute of the US

Sister Open Space Institutes around the world and international colleagues

invite you to

the 16th  World Open Space on Open Space (WOSonOS)

A conference in Open Space, for facilitators, organizations and colleagues
who use Open Space

in

San Francisco, California, USA

July 23 through July 26, 2008 *

What Can We Learn / Share / Teach / Explore / Discover with Each Other

about our Work in Open Space Around the World?

We invite you to a week of Open Space events:

Monday and Tuesday, July 21 and 22, 2008

Open Space Learning Workshop

(separate fee, separate registration - open to the public - for more
information contact lisaheft at openingspace.net)

As the WOSonOS is not a training but rather an invitation to explore OST on
deeper levels, we invite all of you who have not yet experienced
facilitating and using this method to take the Open Space Learning Workshop,
another Open Space workshop or have some actual facilitation experience in
Open Space -before- attending this conference.

Tuesday, July 22, evening

Author Evening with Harrison Owen

(a free event, open to the public, donations welcome, please pre-register)

Join Harrison Owen, the originator of Open Space Technology, as we celebrate
the launch of the Third Edition of the fundamental book on Open Space, "Open
Space Technology: A User's Guide" - Berrett-Kohler, Publishers, Inc, San
Francisco 2008.

Wednesday, July 23, evening

Welcome Reception to meet old and new friends and colleagues

(included in the WOSonOS registration fee, registered delegates only)

Thursday, July 24 through Saturday, July 26, 2008

World Open Space on Open Space

for facilitators, organizations and colleagues who use Open Space

(included in the WOSonOS registration fee, registered delegates only -
conference, Wednesday reception, Thursday through Saturday lunches, and
Thursday evening celebration dinner)

Monday, July 28, 2008

Fabulous Facilitators lunch and conversation

(a free event, open to all facilitators, donations welcome - for more
information contact lisaheft at openingspace.net)

A monthly meeting of facilitators from across the San Francisco Bay Area -
come visit colleagues in our local network and join our conversation about
group facilitation and group process.

This week of Open Space learning, exploration, interchange and celebration
will be followed by an

OpenSpace-OnlineR event in August 2008 (WOSOonOS 2008).

The date and time for our online event will be announced later in 2008.

To register for WOSonOS 2008: go to
<http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=150208>
http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=150208

See you in San Francisco, my friends,