Congratulations

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Feb 29 08:28:41 PST 2008

Folks – this is getting almost embarrassing. And – I thank you, one and all,
from the bottom of my heart. It has truly been a great journey and we have
all given and received marvelous gifts. Thank you!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html