Congratulations!!!

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Wed Feb 27 13:39:33 PST 2008

Dearest Harrison
What wonderful news about some sanity in the world and
what a lovely recognition well deserved for all you are shining bright for
so long
MAZALTOV
With lots of love
Tova

For the last year I think of us "openspacers" as fire flies glowing for one
another in the dark. You thought me to dare shine when it seems peach dark
yet knowing someone, more than one will shine in response. Your shared
generosity created space for butterflies and fire flies to feel part of a
great whole and generate more of this spirit. Thank you.

Tova Averbuch
"עוגנים", מרחב פתוח בארגונים
"Oganim", opening space in organizatoins
34 Rabinowitz st.
Holon 58672 Israel
972-3-5523476
972-52-8305343