Nobel Peace Price for ho

Тясто Марина В. tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
Wed Feb 27 05:02:37 PST 2008

Hi all!

Good idea1 last year we had one participant from USA at the 9th Global
Leadership Forum who presented himself as a Nobel Peace Prize Nominee for
2008. He actually gave me a copy of the letter from his colleague who
nominated him. Why can't we all?
I use this opportunity to extend an invitation to you all to come to
Novosibirsk to the 10th Global Leadership Forum, June 18-23. See information
at www.sapa.nsk.su <http://www.sapa.nsk.su>

Best regards from snowy Novosibirsk,

Marina Tyasto
tyasto at sapa.nsk.su <mailto:tyasto at sapa.nsk.su>