F Y I

Yoav Peck yoavpeck at netvision.net.il
Mon Feb 25 19:22:13 PST 2008

Warm congratulations, Harrison. The award's "values and generosity" are
clear. It is warming that you are so there, so here for everyone. And the
innovation - I love the smile of recognition that inevitably spreads over
people's faces when I relay to them your discovery that what was happening
in the hallways was the most exciting and interesting thing at the
conference, and that the hallways could become the conference. Thank you.
Yoav Peck, Jerusalem

  _____