are we mushrooming???

Stanley Park openspacers at OPENSPACEKOREA.ORG
Tue Feb 19 18:25:01 PST 2008

Dear mmp,

What a precious point!

That's something of life-long discipline and that's the reason why I love OS
practice. The experience of being born again every time I find myself
enlightened to a deeper level of consciousness.

OSLIST has become the my true SELF. I feel I am just a specific
manifestation at this time and space of the timeless collective consciousness.

Thanks,

Feeling your presence in Seoul

park

>>> http://www.openspaceworld.org