Nutrient beginning

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Feb 14 07:36:04 PST 2008

Dear Chris,
seems to me that the forces of selforganisation (not the universe)tend
to support the chaos-order-chaos-order (not organisation which I
consider a product of the devil)-chaos-order...etc. dynamic with the
overall (see the present result)effect of "improvement". (Order in this
way of thinking is not an improvement over chaos nor vice-versa). Order
is neither good nor bad, nor is chaos...it is the dance or interaction
of these forces that produces something cool.
I very much doubt that us is able to say what is good or bad. We do it
all the time with some amazingly destructive effects coming out of what
we call good or some really productive stuff out of what we might call bad.
I like the idea of juicy emergence being aware of plenty of dried up
emergence (both being so in the eyes of the beholder).
In essence, it feels to me that the forces of selforganisation are
devine and that all that constrains them (closing time or space or
attempting to do so such as all organisations that I have experienced
tend to do) are evil.
How is that for a simple world view?
Greetings from Berlin
mmp