another special birthday

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Tue Feb 12 01:26:42 PST 2008

Adding my warm wishes to this collective wave of affection for Father Brian.

  When we met several years ago, I was impressed by the wisdom you showed, that of a sage. You still show up as a sage and what's great about it is that it comes with, simplicity, a lot of wit and touching humour. Your ongoing presence in the worldwide OS is a great gift to us all.

  Thanks for being who you are and for being there always.

  Jeff, best wishes for your birthday and for the different path you are taking with what seems like lots of good energy.

  Diane