A very hearty congratulations, dear Harrison!

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Tue Feb 26 02:09:04 PST 2008

A VERY HEARTY congratulations, dear Harrison!

I’ve just read through the FeedBlitz "Harrison Owen Acknowledged". What WONDERFUL news! Thank you for all what you are giving to the world and to our community! The visible and invisible effects are amazing. For me, you are also already always the winner of the Nobel Prize for Peace!

Love & Light from Berlin,
Gabriela