iso of the birthday septuagenarian...and more

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Wed Feb 13 15:23:52 PST 2008

Dear friends, dear Brian,

I'm posting on behalf of St. Petersburg Open Space colleague, Karina Khutaeva.

She's going to be in Australia and is trying to get in touch with Fr. Brian
Bainbridge, who she had the distinct pleasure of meeting in Moscow.

She hasn't had luck getting in touch with him by email. If you have a phone
number at which he can be reached or some other way of reaching him
(telepathy?), can you pass on that Karina's trying to reach him?

Karina's at Karina_medi at bk.ru

On a related note, I think she'd be quite tickled to hear from other Ozzie
Openspacenicks as she intends on spending a number of months Down Under.

appreciatively,
and greetings from the southwestern corner of "Up Above", (aka San Diego)
raffi

p.s. Prabu, I'd like to take a moment to also congratulate you publicly on
your OST in Iran. I owe you a block of Romanian feta, loaf of barbari bread,
fresh shahi (peppergrass), and a piping hot glass of sweetened Earl Grey
tea. What better way to celebrate your OS work in Iran than with a
traditional Iranian breakfast?! Nush-e jan! Afareen!