another special birthday

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 08:26:17 PST 2008

Hello!

In addition to big warm wishes for Father Brian's special birthday, today we
can celebrate the 50th birthday of our friend Jeff Aitken in San Francisco!
Jeff is one of our lovely hosts for the upcoming WOSonOS, and he recently
touched a number of us here in Washington by sharing his return home into
deep and intimate Open Space after years of other related work.

love, Christy

--
Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
cell: 206.399.0868