Happy Birthday Brian Bainbridge!

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Feb 10 10:44:04 PST 2008

The word is out! Brian will reach the sagacious status of a septuagenarian!!
Couldn't happen to a better person, and as one who has recently (well not
too recently) passed the same way myself - I can tell you it feels just
grand.

Brian - for your natal day I wish you the absolute best of everything. You
have given so much of your spirit and wisdom to all those who have wandered
through the world of Open Space and a multitude more who know you only as
Father Brian. I can't remember when we met, and truth to tell can't remember
a time when we hadn't met. Seems that you have been always with us. A gentle
smile, a wise word, a degree of patience and forbearance I can't even begin
to imagine. You have done it all, and I thank you from the bottom of my
heart.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>