Seeds of Change: Beyond Borders' work in Haiti

John Engle john at johnengle.net
Fri Feb 1 07:47:50 PST 2008

Greetings.

Many of you are familiar with "Circles of Change: a quiet revolution in Haiti," a 20 minute DVD that we produced about four years ago.

We recently completed a new video called Seeds of Change which is more promotional and provides an overview on all of Beyond Borders work. While Open Space is not mentioned, there is footage of it along with more general terms used such as "participation" "community building" etc. Open Space is used regularly with all of our programs.

There's an abridged version (10 minutes) of Seeds of Change on You Tube at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5futZAcazw0

John

www.eksperyansla.info Fomasyon nan lidechip ak anseyman patisipativ
www.circlesofchange.com Participatory learning and leadership
www.johnengle.net Open Space facilitation
www.beyondborders.net
www.harvesttime.cc

Email: john at johnengle.net
Cell: 202-236-6532
Home office: 772-539-7071
Fax: 202-449-8343

John Engle
P.O. Box 2576
Vero Beach, FL 32961

 Skype: englejohn
Haiti Telephone: (011 first when dialing from US) (509)-461-3067