re.Open Futures Ltd, U.K.

cliodhna mulhern cliodhna at flowstone.org.uk
Tue Dec 9 12:38:39 PST 2008

Eddie

New beginnings are energising and creative...so also are they tinged with sadness. That's our human condition...Deep gratitude for our short acquaintance. I wish you all the happiness you have brought to others.
Cliodhna Mulhern
Flowstone
+44 (0)7929 328513

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"
Albert Einstein