re.Open Futures Ltd, U.K.

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 09:34:48 PST 2008

Dear Eddie and colleagues in Scotland,

With my deepest respect for your momentous decision I send you warmest
and most heartily regards. Letting go is one of the most challenging
things. After so many years full of amazing important work, you have
so much deserved your year out. I wish you and all your colleagues all
the best and may many other wonderful doors open on your new path and
for all your other interests!

Good luck and enjoy the new open doors - each day is so special.

With very best wishes,
Gabriela