Open Space Technology Training - Cape Town, April 21-23, 2009

Marc Steinlin (I-P-K) marc.steinlin at i-p-k.ch
Mon Dec 1 00:19:30 PST 2008

Dear Holger, dear all,

Apologies for this misapprehension!
In our overzealousness we have kicked over the traces. It was by no
means our intention to belittle the merits of the pioneers - we should
have assumed that this was the case and should have been more careful
in our inquiries.
We have now amended the text on our invites and the webpage.

We still hope that many will enjoy this opportunity.

Warm regards,
-marc

PS. I am experiencing difficulties sending mails to the OS List - it
seems certain people do get it and others don't - I hope you all do
get this one!

IngeniousPeoplesKnowledge
Marc Steinlin
marc.steinlin at i-p-k.ch
Skype: marcsteinlin

PO Box 27494
Rhine Road
Sea Point
8050 Cape Town
Republic of South Africa
Mobile: +27 (76) 222 81 12
Phone from South Africa: +27 (21) 674 63 60
Phone from Europe: +41 (44) 586 53 64

Zweierstrasse 50
CH-8004 Zürich
Switzerland
Mobile: +41 (78) 850 42 32

http://www.i-p-k.ch

P Help save paper - do you really need to print this email ?

‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.’
Margaret Mead