Expanding the circle

Barry Owen barryo at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 07:43:18 PST 2008

Red hair and Big feet . . .

How great is THAT?

WElcome to the circle Benjamin Douglas . . .

and congrats to parents/grandparents

I learned from our children more than I think I taught . . . I've always
thought there is a pure wisdom in new-borns . . . Hang out with that
youngster as much as possible and absorb as much of that wisdom (by osmosis)
as possible.

Love,

Barry Owen

Principal Real Estate Broker

Keller Williams Realty - Nashville, TN - Green Hills

615-568-2123

Website www.theowengroup.net

www.squidoo.com/transformation-self-organization

www.squidoo.com/realestatetowncenter

Real Estate Blog www.activerain.com/barryo
Open BLOG www.creatingspaces.blogspot.com

Keller Williams Realty is a learning-based Training & Consulting Company
supporting our Real Estate Professionals by offering business models,
systems, tools, & support to Build Careers Worth Having, Businesses Worth
Owning, and Lives worth living . . . We are THE fastest growing, most
innovative real estate company in America.