Discoveries in Maslow

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Tue Dec 2 10:30:08 PST 2008

Patricia--

When I first saw my best friend across the room at a PTA meeting, his
deep set eyes and demeanor was scary. After I got to know him and speak
with him (same thing?) I found he was a teddy bear and he looked to me
as gentle, friendly, homely. I can show you a picture which portrays
these characteristics.

I have found this many times--a stranger seems angry, over-bearing; then
in conversation they smile, and they become beautiful. We say "Her face
lit up."

So that asks the question, do people become smarter, or at least more
intelligent, in conversation?

			:- Doug.