OST in Spanish

marissa zamudio marissazamudio at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:43:24 PDT 2008

Hi Jaime,

I have also done some translating so I would be happy to assist such as reviewing translated portions; I have found that having another pair of eyes (or more) is helpful.  I can see if there are others who may be interested in assisting.  I think that a collaborative effort may expedite the process.  What do you think?  Let me know.

Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:04:07 -0400From: jpedrerosf at gmail.comSubject: Re: OST in SpanishTo: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Hello Michael,

I have not heard about a Spanish version. I am able to translate some parts or all of it for you; please let me know your requirements.

Regards

Jaime* * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist