Open Collaboration

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Tue Aug 26 17:59:18 PDT 2008

[posting on behalf of Carol Hiltner-- www.altaibooks.com, www.altaimir.org]

Hi Raffi!
I couldn't resist responding to the gushing about that book. Of course,
clear descriptions of anything are useful, and I am extremely grateful that
cracks are finally opening in the dominant, dominating culture. However,
open collaboration is what most people of the world, especially the "weaker"
sex, have never stopped using. I am still unable to post to the OSList, so
you can post this if you wish!
Hugs!
Carol