Tao of Holing Space also posted at Internet Archive

Jeff Aitken magic.teams at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 17:14:41 PDT 2008

Chris, let me join the appreciation of your Freudian typo - there's holding space, and there's holing space, which is a whole other dimension to our practice.

Jeff
Telegraph Hill, San Francisco

________________________________
> Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:45:07 -0700
> From: chris at chriscorrigan.com
> Subject: Re: Tao of Holing Space also posted at Internet Archive
> To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
>
> And here is the link...
>
> http://www.archive.org/details/TheTaoOfHoldingSpace
>
> Sorry...my weekend brain runs at half speed sometimes!
>
> Chris
>
> On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Chris Corrigan  wrote:
> Hot on the heels of Raffi's posting, I've posted my version of the Tao te Ching at the INternet Archive as well.  It's called The Tao of Holding Space, relating specifically to facilitating Open Space Technology meetings but slightly more universal that that too.
>
> Also, it's free
>
> Chris
>
> --
> CHRIS CORRIGAN
> Facilitation - Training - Process Design
> Open Space Technology
>
> Weblog: http://www.chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot
> Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com
>
> Principal, Harvest Moon Consultants, Ltd.
> http://www.harvestmoonconsultants.com
>

> --
> CHRIS CORRIGAN
> Facilitation - Training - Process Design
> Open Space Technology
>
> Weblog: http://www.chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot
> Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com
>
> Principal, Harvest Moon Consultants, Ltd.
> http://www.harvestmoonconsultants.com
> * * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger.  Find out how.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/messenger?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_yahoo_082008