A word from HO

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Aug 23 14:58:37 PDT 2008

Raffi -- I hate to tell you this -- but the fact that you represent only
yourself is not a unique phenomenon. We all do, which makes this world the
wonderfully rich quilt of diversity which it is. Having said that, it is
also true that some people carry out the business of representation at
decibel levels that occasionally push the edges :-)

And you got me. Same old, same old! Guilty as charged!! That piece you
quoted from "When the Devil Dances" is something I truly enjoyed writing if
only because it captured something of the profound experience I was
privileged to have in the Land of the Kpelle.  It might also explain why the
thought of sitting in a circle, creating a bulletin board, and going to work
seemed like a very natural thing to do -- with or without Martinis. It just
happens.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
189 Beaucaire Ave
Camden, ME 04843
207-763-3261 (Summer)
301-365-2093 (Winter)
Website www.openspaceworld.com
Personal Website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options