OS practitioners in Tucson AZ

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Fri Aug 22 21:13:53 PDT 2008

Chere Debra,

Don't know of anyone in the Tucson area, however there is a delightful Usual
Suspect (and Girl Scout for Life) in Phoenix, Christine Whitney-Sanchez
(christinewhitneysanchez.com/) Sure she could point you to spaceholders in
the area.

Also, a peek at the Openspaceworldmap.org yields Greg Vaughan in Scottsdale
(http://vaughanconsulting.com). Since Michael Pannwitz, sr. (creator of the
Map) officially declared me a "Minder" of the map, I will take the liberty
of encouraging on his behalf to add yourself to the map!

As he would put it:

"Check out
 http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

has been in operation and growing.
Click on MENU at the bottom of the map and then on OPEN SPACE COUNTRIES
a window pops up telling you that there are 132 countries in which os
has been used.
There are 71 countries where os practitioners reside.
Presently, there are 444 os workers listed in the map.

Go, have a look at the map, click on your country, see who else is
active in your neighborhood, scroll through the MENU, see the
stammtische and read what the map is all about and if you are not part
of it you are warmly invited to include yourself."

"greetings from san diego" (a west coast of russian america)

appreciatively,
raffi