KISS and inclusion

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Aug 21 05:18:01 PDT 2008

Rob -- it is only demeaning if the person referred to is something other
than the condition described. I always consider it self-referential, so that
has never been a problem :-) Whenever I make things overly complicated I
know I am stupid.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
189 Beaucaire Ave
Camden, ME 04843
207-763-3261 (Summer)
301-365-2093 (Winter)
Website www.openspaceworld.com
Personal Website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options