need OS event on east coast (usa)

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Aug 6 13:40:45 PDT 2008

yes yes, michaelmp.  absolutely not the facilitator's decision about whether
or not to have visitors.

only the business of hte facilitator in as much as sponsors have often asked
my advice on such things and i do think it can be important when such
observers are present that their presence be noted and maybe explained, by
somebody, in the beginning of the event.

my main point was that it's not right, or even very possible, for them to
just sort of show up and work undercover, apparently as just another
participant.

i know we love to chat here, but don't forget that the main purpose of this
thread is to generate some possibilities for our reporter friend... so do
find him if you've got something near washington dc that might work for him
and you and your sponsor.  mailto:oliver.burkeman at guardian.co.uk

many thanks,

mh