facilitator(s) needed

Elena Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Wed Aug 6 04:34:40 PDT 2008

Hi Michael,
you intrugued me, though I decided not to answer you first time, but now I wonder - are you looking for man or woman?
what age? or no restriction? the problem to travel from Russia is always visas...and if it would be Novosibirsk - it would be more tickets.
well, for the rest - I do know Russian (my native) and English - fluent and I spoke French for ten years and now it is not active for ten years, but may be there is a book on OST, by H.O. in French? so I could remind myself this langue manifique

best wishes -
and a lot of fun
elena