Finn's bear is safe

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 00:41:28 PDT 2008

Hello again,

How lovely these gifts are:

...gravity, surprise, being able to be sad and how many people care about
> him

and the opportunity to trust that a long time can be the right time,

and that we have friends helping us on the way home,
(http://twitter.com/jeffaitken)

and it reminds me of one of the sessions that Brian Bainbridge convened
where we spoke of our feelings (rather than our thoughts) in & about Open
Space and mine were of feeling at home, and of relief, and of trust.

Thank you for the quotation at the end of your email signature, Caitlin,
that reminds us that "It all turns out to be a gift."

love, Christy