facilitator(s) needed

Steven "Doc" List doc at anotherthought.com
Tue Aug 5 18:50:23 PDT 2008

As juicy as this sounds, I'm not qualified.  But it reminded me that I
wanted to talk with you about the book.

We'll need to come up with a proposal that will get through the
decision makers at O'Reilly.

What my friend is asking for is basically a how-to for unconferences.

I was toying with a title - "What Not To Do To Ensure That You Don't
Have An Unsuccessful Unconference" - too wordy, too many syllables,
but I like the idea of it... the double/triple negatives.

I was thinking that your inviting document has much of the how-to
stuff.  I could wrap some additional content, anecdotes (some from
you, some from me, probably more you than me), participant experience
stories, and such.

What do you think?

...Doc in Toronto