Finn's bear is safe

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Mon Aug 4 21:32:45 PDT 2008

Hi Chris,

This email brings on tears for me.

This makes me think of Matilda's slow bear walk at the end of her
circle which Wilhem taught her..  a bear,s rhythm has a different
attitude to time... and who knows when a bear might come home.. and it
also makes me think of Shakespeare's Cymbeline:

Jupiter:

Upon your withering banks of flowers.
Be not with mortal accidents opprest;
No care of yours it is, you know 'tis ours
Whom best i love i cross, To make my gift,
The more delayed, delighted.

However...  lord knows what i'd do if my Monkey went up and didn't
come down!

Phelim