Reminder: NYC OPEN SPACE STAMMTISCH - Thurs. Aug 7th, starts 6 pm, at the Pig'n Whistle

Ruthann Prange ruthannp at erols.com
Mon Aug 4 05:43:35 PDT 2008

Scott,
Still planning to come.  Am trying to arrange a minor foot surgery for
my mom in Gettysburg - moving it forward from later in month as she's
experiencing more pain.  Unless that ends up requiring my being there,
will see you Thur.   Will advise if I cannot make it.  Thanks again for
coordinating.

Hugs,
Ruthann

Ruthann Prange